Rockslide Summer Curling Camp looking for Assistant Coaches
The 2012 Rockslide Summer Curling Camp is looking for Assistant Coaches. Rockslide 2012 Assistant Coach Candidates must be:
- Available for full camp days from Tuesday, July 3 to Friday, July 6, 2012
- Available for planning calls prior to the camp (4-6 in evening calls)
- Have begun a coach training/certification process (club coach youth, club coach or competition coach)
- Comfortable being a role model and leader with children and youth aged 10-18yrs.
- Comfortable working as a part of a team and individually
- Comfortable presenting to groups
- Be creative, flexible and fun
Curl BC will cover cost of accommodation, meals and offer an honourarium. Preference is given to new candidates and residents of BC.
Submit your interest in writing to Elisabeth Walker-Young at ac.cblrucnull@gnuoyreklawe, presenting your expertise.