$50,000 grants available!
The Enabling Accessibility Fund (EAF) supports community-based projects across Canada that improve accessibility, remove barriers, and enable Canadians with disability to participate in and contribute to their communities. Grants up to $50,000 per project are available to improve the “built environment”!
If your curling club is looking to enhance its accessibility by:
• Constructing an interior or exterior ramp
• Installing wider doors or automated door openers
• Building an accessible washroom
• Installing an elevator or lift
• Enhancing interactive speech capability on a public-access computer
Visit: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/disability_issues/eaf/cfp/index.shtml for more information on how to access funds but act quickly, the deadline for proposals is September 23, 2011!
If you would like some assistance in putting together a proposal, feel free to contact Penny Bartel at ac.cblrucnull@letrabp