Duncanby Lodge & Marina fishing trip
Duncanby Lodge & Marina has donated another great vacation package to Curl BC to use as a fundraiser to help initiate a summer junior curling camp this year (camp details will be announced soon).
This year’s package includes:
• Return airfare from Vancouver to Duncanby Lodge & Marina in beautiful Rivers Inlet
• Deluxe land based accommodations in our ocean from cabins
• All meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, house wine and beer
• Use of computer and telephone in Lounge
• Access to our hot tub, sauna and fitness facility
• Use of kayaks and canoe fleet for a relaxing paddle
• Professional fishing instruction by our Fish Master and dock staff
• Cleaning, dressing, vacuum sealing and packaging of your catch
• Bait and cut plug equipment
• Use of our modern fleet of 16’ Boston Whalers or 17’ Hourston Glasscrafts
In place of a raffle this year, Curl BC will be running an online auction and is looking to promote a friendly, fun and unique bidding war. As a pilot fundraising method, Curl BC will evaluate whether this has potential to be a successful fundraising tool for member facilities in future years.
Posters will be distributed shortly to curling centres for display and promotion of this online auction.
Online auction item details:
• Duncanby Lodge & Marina Package (Value $7,000) bids start at $500.00 with bid increments of $50.
• A Full Event Package to the 2011 Canada Cup of Curling (Cranbrook – Nov. 30-Dec. 4, 2011) (TBA) bids start at $50 with bid increments of $5.00
• A Full Event Package to the World Financial Group Continental Cup (Langley – Jan. 12-15, 2012) (Value $155) bids start at $50.00 with increments of $5.00
• Additional prizes may be added to the auction.
How to get started:
1. Click “Auction Calendar”
2. Scroll down to Curl BC
3. Click “Bid Now” in the far right column
4. Scroll down the page to see the auction items.
The auction and the items will be accessible to view from February 1, 2011 at 1 a.m. to March 15, 2011 at 11p.m. (PST).
Thank you to the CCA for donating the Canada Cup of Curling and World Financial Group Continental Cup prizes.