Technical & Education Coordinator
Curl BC is accepting applications for the position of Technical & Education Coordinator. Please forward your resumé with a cover letter to Executive Director & CEO, Scott Braley at ac.cblrucnull@yelarbs
Deadline for applications is July 13th, 2008
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
A degree or related diploma and a minimum of three years of progressively responsible administrative experience is required. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered with regard to the following:
• Experience with the operations of various curling events, playdowns, bonspiels and championships
• Strong Computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and organizational abilities
• Able to meet deadlines and follow policy and other guidelines,
• Proven team player,
• Strong attention to detail
The ability to be firm, while exercising good judgment and tact when dealing with sensitive issues, is important for this position.
This job does require some meetings on evenings and weekends.